BOTH ONE AND TWO YEAR TRACKS ARE AVAILABLE
A Typical Week:
• Two clinical ED shifts
• 2-3 days administrative duties (Program/scenario development, research, scheduled didactics)
• 1-2 days teaching / facilitating simulation
Training focuses on best practices in simulation, including:
• Scenario development
• Curriculum and program development
• Procedural teaching
• Facilitating large and small groups
• Research design
• Simulation center operations
• Leadership skills
• Presentation skills
Work alongside faculty and residents from one of the top emergency medicine program in the country.
Mentors with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Opportunities to teach multiple learner levels: Medical students, residents, practicing professions.
Structured curriculum in research methodology – with other Brown EM fellows.
Structured curriculum in academic medicine leadership skills – with other Brown EM fellows.
Option for a 2-year program with advanced degree.
Ability to customize training focus based on career goals.